On Monday 29th May the Pre-Junior classes mark another important event on our school calendar – Sports Day
- Children are to come to school at the usual time. (8’clock the latest.)
- Each child has to come in their respective team t-shirt colour. It is acceptable if the t-shirt has a picture in front or at the back as long as the main base colour is the colour already assigned some time ago. Any shade of the colour assigned is fine.
Here is the colour list just in case you missed out on the blog I sent on May 12th via a blog post found under sports day.
- Along with the t-shirt they have to wear a comfortable pair of shorts and their school shoes.
- Please send along their school cap and if they do not have one as yet send them another one to protect them for when we will be waiting for our turn to start a race.
- Please do apply sun block from home.
- Send in two bottles of water with your child too.
- Please label every item so there won’t be confusion as to what belongs to whom and children taking each other’s belongings.
- The event starts early at 8:15 am and it will be over by 10 am so it won’t be too hot. You have the option of taking the children with you or leave them here at school and then pick them up at the usual time of around 1:25pm.
- Two adults can accompany each child for this event which will happen on the school grounds.
- Please do send them for this event. They really enjoyed preparing for it and they would feel very disappointed if they get to know from their friends that sports day happened and they were not present. Besides each game is a team effort and the team with less children will be set back.
Thank you for your support and co-operation.
Ms. Geraldine and the Pre-Junior B team.