Dear parents and guardians a gentle reminder that each one of child got home a small paper heart in their folder.
- Please watch out for something positive (a good deed, and act of mercy) they might do at home and write it down on the paper.
- Write it down on the heart.
- Glue the heart onto a small piece of cardnoard or cereal box.
- Write the name of your child at the back.
- Please send it tomorrow and we will mention and make a big do about the good deed during circle time.
Here are some ideas that might help you:
- Share toys with brothers/sisters, cousins and friends.
- Give a hug to someone who is feeling sad.
- Help at home by putting away the toys.
- Help by laying the table.
- Draw a picture for grandma or grandpa.
- You wait if you need something and not nag and cry until you get what you want.
- Be polite say please and thank you.
- Say sorry when you would have done a mistake.
- Ask other children if they want to play most especially if they do not have friends with whom to play.
- Pick up any rubbish which might be on the floor.
- Try and do your bed.
- Give away a toy or two to someone who might appreciate it such as the poor always with parents’ permission.
- Don’t moan because you don’t want to eat your food.
All these good deeds can be done with family, neighbours, friends and other members of the community.