Dear parents and guardians,
Please see below some important points about Concert Day:
- Children are to be at St. Agatha Rabat by 2.15pm the latest.
- The Concert starts at 3pm. It lasts approximately two hours till about 5 pm.
- The children have to come ready dressed in their costumes and the other items I had blogged about earlier during the week such as the polo neck, tights and jacket.
- Please send a healthy packed lunch and their usual bottle in a small bag. All items are to be labelled.
- Do not send any messy food such as yoghurts as they will be eating in their costume and it is best to avoid any incidents as much as possible.
- Do not forget the tickets as you will only be allowed in the auditorium if you have the tickets.
- Dress code for parents and other relatives attending the event – smart casual.
- When you bring the children to St. Agatha you will be shown to the classroom we have been assigned on the ground floor where we will apply the final touches before the show starts so for this reason please be on time.
Looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday
Ms. Geraldine and the Pre-Junior B Team.